Thanks so much for spending a few minutes getting to know us. My name is Jesse Birkey. My wife, Kara, and I were married in 2003 and live in the Tampa Bay area with our two children, Rylie and Kailyn.
I work full time as a Firefighter/Paramedic and Kara is an administrative assistant. But our true passion is reflecting the heart of God to the world around us and helping as many people as possible come alive with Jesus.
Most of the time the work and market place is our ministry field and we love seeing people dramatically touched by the love of God no matter where they are or what they’re involved with.
Our writing follows the same thread as we seek to share what the perfect love of God might look like on display to the world around us and how we can live in the abundant life Jesus came to bring. We mean to challenge you by:
- Helping you understand that you are the apple of God’s eye
- Exposing the things that make you feel dead inside
- Helping you destroy the lies that make it so hard to receive the perfect love of God
- Exhorting you to step into the abundant life of Jesus and providing practical ways to do just that
- Explaining that the extraordinary life of Jesus is available for all who love him
- Revealing Jesus as the center of everything – the person through which everything is interpreted and the only one who can help us truly understand the Father.
We’ve written the testimony of our marriage in, Marriage: What’s the Point? and our journey into the extraordinary life of Jesus in, Life Resurrected. We just released our debut fiction, Finding Home. We have more books on the way including:
- Finding Home series (Fiction)
- Heaven Series (Fiction)
- Hearing God for Others (Non Fiction)
- Come Alive With Jesus Daily Devotional
- And More…
Our Journey To Destination America and Project Afterlife
Jesse and Kara Birkey